The exchange visitor (J) nonimmigrant visa category provides for promoting mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries through educational and cultural exchanges. To study, to study, to teach, to educate, to research, etc. there are several types of programs that allow.
The J visa program is administered by the U.S. Department of state, along with many designated sponsors in all areas. Educational and cultural exchanges assist the U.S. Department of state in advancing U.S. foreign policy goals.
To come to the United States on a J1 visa, please follow the procedure below:
1st. Please select the type of J1 visa program you want to register for.
J1 Visa Programs.
2nd ed. Find a designated sponsor and contact them.
Designated sponsors oversee the application process and are the main point of contact throughout the Exchange Program process.

  1. Take the DS-2019 form from the designated sponsor.
  2. Pay the SEVIS fee.
  3. Join the visa interview.
  4. Obtain adequate J1 visa health insurance that meets the minimum requirements specified by the U.S. State Department.
    7th ed. Travel to the United States
    Your form I-94 is marked for ‘Status time’ (D/s), which means completion of the J program plus 30 days. The program sponsor has the responsibility to ensure that the J-1 visa holder has a valid status.
    Fiancee visa USA
    If you are a U.S. citizen and want to marry a foreigner (who is not a U.S. citizen), you can marry in the United States or outside the United States.
    Marriage in the United States

Follow the K1 visa application process

Foreign fiancee arriving in the United States to marry within 90 days

After marriage, file Form I-485, adjustment of status.
Marriage outside the United States
If you are married outside the US, follow the procedure given below to bring your spouse to the Yesil and get him a green card:

File Form I-130, Petition for foreign relative.
When USCIS receives a full application, it will send you a receipt called I-797C, action notice. After receiving this, you can follow one of the following routes:

O immigrant visa
 Wait to get I-130 approved.
Consular Consular Processing
A foreign spouse goes through consular processing and enters the United States on an immigrant visa.
o K3 / K4 visa
K K3 follow the visa application process
 When the peer is in the United States, the file Form is I-485, setting the status.

Conditional Residence

If you have been married for less than 2 years when you arrive in the United States on an immigrant visa, or if you have been approved for adjustment of status after arriving in the United States, you will be given a conditional Yesil card, which expires after 2 years.
Ninety days before the end of Year 2, you will have to Yesil the conditions on the green card and apply for a permanent card. USCIS can interview the two of you separately to determine if the marriage is real. If they find out there’s fraud, you’ll lose your Yesil card and have to leave the US

When your marriage is approved for adjustment of status after coming to the United States on an immigrant visa at age 2, or after coming to the United States, you receive a permanent Yesil card. (This card eventually expires in 10 years and you have to renew it. However, only the card expires and your permanent residency status does not expire.)